The city of Quinte West hotel close to many attractions
598 Old Highway 2
Fax: (613) 965-1953
Waterfront Hotel in Trenton, ON
Travelodge Trenton is centrally located in the Bay of Quinte region, gateway to Prince Edward County and other major attractions in the area. This pet-friendly hotel offers free hot breakfast and high speed internet. Guests will enjoy smoke-free accommodations, a fitness centre and guestrooms with mini-fridges, microwave or kitchenettes.
Onsite meeting space can accommodate up to 25 people for meetings & events.
Travelodge Trenton is the ideal choice for both corporate and leisure travellers for a comfortable stay at a great rate.
Located on the Bay of Quinte, Travelodge Trenton is a gateway to many local sights, shops, restaurants and other attractions.
- Canadian Forces Base Trenton
- National Air Force Museum of Canada
- Bay of Quinte Golf & Country Club
- Shores of the Bay of Quinte
- Presqu’ile Provincial Park
- Famous Vineyards & Wineries
- Sandbanks Beach and Provincial Park
- Prince Edward County