North end Simcoe hotel, located on Highway 3
Newly Renovated Hotel in Simcoe
Travelodge Simcoe is located on Highway #3, minutes from downtown Simcoe and within 15 minutes of the Nanticoke Industrial Park (US Steel, Ontario Power Generation, Imperial Oil).
This Simcoe hotel featues an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steamroom. In addition to well-appointed standard guest rooms, the hotel also offers business-class rooms and kitchenette studios.
Guests will enjoy free deluxe continental breakfast in the new spacious breakfast room, free high-speed internet access and free access to the on-site Norfolk Fitness Centre.
Travelodge Simcoe is within minutes of the region's top-rated golf courses, and close by two beautiful (and public) beachs - Long Point Beach and Port Dover Beach. Local festival sites are also nearby.
- Golf packages available with six top rated courses
- Long Point Beach and Provincial Park
- Simcoe Christmas Panorama (Seasonal)
- Norfolk Country Fair (Seasonal)
- Port Dover Beach
- Waterford Pumpkinfest (Seasonal)
- Long Point Eco-Adventures
- Simcoe Friendship Festival (Seasonal)